More faith food from the guys at Bethel to help me as I believe God for healing breakthrough.
- Keys to breakthrough:
- Sometimes when God’s presence comes on you it’s not do something. It’s just because he wants to be with you.
- I’m not intimidated by nothing happening because I know God wants to do it.
- Get people to focus on what is happening.
- Matthew 3:17: “this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased.“
- [me – Since we are in Christ and being transformed to be like him we can] read the Bible and put our name in Jesus’ place. You are Christ revealed to those around you. [me – that is probably a bit of an overstatement, although it may be true in many places in the Bible. (I would not want to say “be healed in Marcus’s name!”)]
- If you are the son of God, command the stones to become bread. Notice how the devil leaves out “beloved”
- we need to know that we are beloved sons so we can do the things that Jesus did.
- It’s all Grace
- Say quick prayers
- Not prayer but commands.
- God said “pick up the boy”. [me – I think that this in reference to some healing stories they told]
- You don’t need a lot of faith to see things happen (I agree, a mustard seed is very small).
- He (Joaquin I think) has seen the greatest miracles when he felt the least faith. It’s there even if you don’t feel it.
- When you gives someone a command to do something and they do it they are coming under your authority and into the kingdom. (me- interesting way of looking at it)